Check this item
Tiger Woods will be back playing competitive golf at the Hero World Challenge that begins on Nov. 30.
Woods is a 50-1 shot to win his own event, according to odds posted bySky BetTuesday.Woods has the longest odds of anyone in the 18-player field.
The co-favorites are Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas at 6-1. Dustin Johnson is 7-1, and Rickie Fowler is 10-1.
There are multiple prop bets available on Woods. The best odds are that he will make an eagle (6-4), finish in the top 10 (11-4) or withdraw from the event (7-2).
Among the other prop bets available, Woods will:
– Have a bogey-free round: 4-1
– Make birdie or better first hole: 5-1
– Finish top 5 (including ties): 7-1
– Have a bogey-free first round: 16-1
– Lead after Round 2 (including ties): 28-1
– Lead after Round 3 (including ties): 28-1
– Lead after Round 1 (including ties): 33-1
– Make a hole-in-one: 150-1
– Win wire-to-wire: 300-1
That last one seems like a stretch, although the Stinger IS back.
Woods is currently ranked 1,180 in the Official World Golf Rankings. Since he last played in a pro event in February, he underwent his fourth back surgery and was arrested for DUI. He eventually plead guiltyto reckless driving as part a pretrial diversion program often used for first-time offenders.
Comment below. Share, like or tag a friend